The Oratory Prep School Uniform
Our School Uniform can be purchased from Schoolblazer via www.schoolblazer.com
Please find below our Uniform Booklet which provides further details about the uniform requirements for each year group.
The OPS Uniform Booklet 2023-2024Please note:
- All items of clothing, shoes and bags should be clearly labelled on the inside.
- Please remove any labels from the outside of the clothing.
- Watches should have the child’s name engraved on the back.
- The school can take no responsibility for the loss of articles, but every attempt will be made to return items that have been clearly marked.
- Full school uniform is to be worn at all times unless specifically told otherwise.
- No trainers of any kind to be worn as school shoes. School shoes must be black leather only.
- Appropriate kit must be worn for PE and Games.
- Shirts must be tucked in, socks pulled up, and shoe laces tied at all times.
- Jumpers must not be worn around the waist.
- Hair should be neat, off the face and, if long, tied back using school colour bands or scrunchies. It should be of a natural colour, not dyed or tinted. Crew cuts/buzz cuts are not permitted.
- Pupils are not permitted to wear jewellery, with the exception of small stud earrings.
Second Hand Uniform Shop
Our Second Hand Shop is run by parents who volunteer their time and to whom we are extremely grateful. You can email email@example.com to find out more. They will add messages in the parental Weekly Bulletin to inform you when the shop will be open.