You are welcome to visit our school during term-time and can also visit at certain times during the holidays too.
Experiencing our school in different ways
As well as having a personalised tour of our school, facilities and grounds, there are so many ways that you can get a real sense of our school throughout your admissions journey:
Virtually meeting, calling or emailing our Registrar, Hannah Thomas, ahead of your visit on 0118 976 6924 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtually meeting our Headmaster
- Talking to our parents
- Joining our Open Mornings and other social and seasonal events
- Watching our school films – Our films
- Reading our school prospectus – Our Prospectus
- Researching our destination schools and awarded scholarships and exhibitions – Destinations of Leavers
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Read our latest review from Muddy Stilettos
We would love for you to join us at one of our Open Mornings which are wonderful, social occasions for parents and families to explore our school and all that it has to offer. We hold Open Mornings at least three times a year in the Michaelmas (Autumn) and Lent (Spring) and Summer terms.
Our Open Days offer:
- A relaxing, fun and interactive experience for the whole family, giving a snapshot of everyday life at our school
- Time to engage with our teachers and pupils in a range of learning environments from classrooms and science labs to our music rooms, Theatre, dance studio and indoor swimming pools.
- An opportunity to talk and put questions to our Headmaster and parents as well as our teachers and pupils.
The date for our next Open Morning will be Saturday 15th October, 10.00am – 12.00pm. To register, please complete the form below. Our registrar will be in touch with you to confirm details for the morning.